This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉
Gaming
Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

78 REPLIES 78

bhaktraj31

New update of last week caused drastical change to my ROG 2. Battery life was superb before this update. Now i have to charge it twice a day without even gameplay.

New update that caused it is : 17.0240.2009.47

View post
Mine is 2009.49 and have same problem... Maybe is better going back to android 9 I guess!!!!

johansyren
Star II
Hi team,
Can you please add a quick toggle in the notification bar to switch mobile data from one sim to another

ATG_-
Star I
Asus cheated there customer by selling 9k value produt for 40000-60000 rupees ROG 2.

mimi_gti
Star I
Hello, I can't seem to use my headphones plugged into my aeroactive cooler 2, and my rog Kunai controller on either side of the screen ... does anyone have any idea to suggest it? Thank you!!