This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After update to final A10 , can't play pubg on 90fps in Rog phone 2. Hex editor not working proper .

sahiljohn96
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 2
Firmware Version: ww_17.0240.2009.49_0
Rooted or not: NOT rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
SHIT GLOBAL VERSION NOT SUPORT 90FPS .

I WAS IN A9, it's so cool for play pubg in 90 fps on this device.

We pay for ROG not shit.
Asus what ever we want to play games on 90,or 120fps in this phone (especially for pubg). You android 10 update was truly shit !

I think time for change to op or razer

Never suggest ROG anyone's

are you working for users ? Or.....
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sahiljohn96

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 2
  2. Firmware Version: ww_17.0240.2009.49_0
  3. Rooted or not: NOT rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

SHIT GLOBAL VERSION NOT SUPORT 90FPS .

I WAS IN A9, it's so cool for play pubg in 90 fps on this device.

We pay for ROG not shit.

Asus what ever we want to play games on 90,or 120fps in this phone (especially for pubg). You android 10 update was truly shit !

I think time for change to op or razer

Never suggest ROG anyone's

are you working for users ? Or.....

After update to final A10 , can't play pubg on 90fps in Rog phone 2. Hex editor not working proper .
There's plenty of Android 10 ROG users which uses the Hex Editor to get it to 90fps.
Well you will be glad to know that Asus raised it with Tencent Corp (at their own good will of its users). If you do a search on the forum, PUBG 90hz will be available in November and this is updated by Tencent Corp and not Asus.
Not one person said thanks for working with Tencent to get PUBG working on 90hz for you guys.
Someone here is going to say but this is a premium phone. Well guess what, that is irrelevant because PUBG is pushing the updates and not Asus.

Kanu
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39133/after-update-to-final-a10-cant-play-pubg-on-90fps-in-ro...

There's plenty of Android 10 ROG users which uses the Hex Editor to get it to 90fps.

Well you will be glad to know that Asus raised it with Tencent Corp (at their own good will of its users). If you do a search on the forum, PUBG 90hz will be available in November and this is updated by Tencent Corp and not Asus.

Not one person said thanks for working with Tencent to get PUBG working on 90hz for you guys.

Someone here is going to say but this is a premium phone. Well guess what, that is irrelevant because PUBG is pushing the updates and not Asus.

View post
Hex editor isn't working with the latest update .49. although that guy's language isn't helpful 🤦🏾‍♂️

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Kanu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/128612#Comment_128612

Hex editor isn't working with the latest update .49. although that guy's language isn't helpful 🤦🏾‍♂️

View post
But it still works for me and I am on Global with latest firmware .49. 🙄
screenshot-20201029-202441794.jpg

sahiljohn96
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39133/after-update-to-final-a10-cant-play-pubg-on-90fps-in-ro...

View post
The Tencent edition of rog 2 got 90fps early,