rubel123kiran
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 3
Firmware Version: new version
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytimr
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm facing a very heavy black crush display on my device can u please solve that issue cause when ever I see some horror or other dark movies this makes very awkward and loose intrest in seeing that clips, picture or any other videos.
screenshot-20201027-223313369.jpg
Even though I updated my mobile I'm facing this problem please look into this problem thank you
35 REPLIES 35

KenWong
Star III
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/128544#Comment_128544

Have to disagree, I have a mucher harder time to produce black crush. I can only muster black crush at this point by having very specific conditions such as brightness level and movie/scene.

Also I see no announcment of the Rog4 anywhere. Stop pulling information out of your ass.

View post
Im not saying official ROG 4 came out, like I said, just predicting not a fact. ROG current on schedule releasing yearly around August. Specific conditions is already the situation on previous update, also only work on specific apps.

PH
Rising Star I
Well for me the black crush issue is not getting resolved. I have updated the firmware to .98 and all the hdr content on prime and Netflix are just a nightmare to watch. After shelling out so much for this phone I feel cheated. @asus is this a hardware problem? When my brightness is below 25 it is just so pathetic to watch and higer brightness makes everything green. What's happening asus team?

meet_rahul05
Star II
I am facing the same. Phone delivery on 20th October 2020. Got 2 OTA updates..still the same. Indeed doesn't seems to be a Amoled display.. blacks looks kind of grey. Made a wrong decision .☹️ @asus if this is hardware then replace it . Feels unfair after giving so much money not getting the said products and features.
Model Name: asus rog 3
Firmware Version: build number .98
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime.at certain brightness level.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Amazon prime, YouTube,Mx Player

Debakanta
Star I
After facing lot of problem in my max pro m1. Finaly i changed my mobile to moto. Thanks asus for your worest service. Even micromax giving better service than u.

skailash2001
Rising Star I
@nightmaster552 bro are u serious? With hw overlay on or off? Because for me I don't see a difference