Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3 global
Firmware Version: .98
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): bypass charging
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Bypass charging is beoken
See this video ,
I tried restart , clear cache of power master and armoury crate
I need a fix for this or show me a way to downgrade to .78 becoz this happened after .98
I noticed it while playing CODM becoz the phone got super hot and i realised that phone is charging and Bypass charging is not working
2 REPLIES 2

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Does it happen all the time, or less frequently?
Also, just to clear one thing up regarding bypass charging and slow charging:
The icon in the top-right corner is just showing that the charger and your device are negotiating fast charge protocols - it does not mean that the device is acutally charging, or that slow charging isn't in effect.
Either way, I'd like to collect a device log from you for our developers to look at. I'm sending you instructions via PM.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Gustav_ASUS

Does it happen all the time, or less frequently?

Also, just to clear one thing up regarding bypass charging and slow charging:

The icon in the top-right corner is just showing that the charger and your device are negotiating fast charge protocols - it does not mean that the device is acutally charging, or that slow charging isn't in effect.

Either way, I'd like to collect a device log from you for our developers to look at. I'm sending you instructions via PM.

View post
Ok dm me logs and tell me how to do it

Device is literally heating up so much and that is not happening before so yeah i can confirm that bypass charging is not working
slow charging is also not working becoz my mobile goes from 20 to 90-95 in 1 hour , even after clearing power master cache and armoury crate cache