This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone tell me whether I should expect stable version of Android 10 for ZenFone mxp m1 or not?

mafykarim
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

11 REPLIES 11

AJ1
Rising Star II
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/128498#Comment_128498

Asus also don't know when this movie will end .

but it's depends on their developer how much quickly they finish the work

View post
That's true, hope if their developers fix all bugs & release stable update or else stability will be unstable😜

yo123620
Rising Star I
I have a Zenfone Max Pro M2 and I am Portuguese. I will show you the conversation that I had today with the support of Asus Portugal. As always they know nothing and the answers are always the same, they say nothing but honestly, I do not believe that a stable version of Android 10 will come. It is November, ten months have passed since the first beta, if they continue with beta versions, they can stay with them. Asus is worthless in the smartphone service, it will happen to them like other brands that despised the customer so much and today they don't sell anything like SONY and others don't even exist no more like HTC.

Here is the conversation, you have to translate from Portuguese to the language you want.

screenshot-20201029-162405.png