This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector for rog 2 in india (not tempered glass)

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
====================================does anyone know where can we get screen protector for rog 2 in india
16 REPLIES 16

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi anjubunny123,

You can find all the accessories for ROG Phone on Flipkart.com

View post
Flipkart is officially selling the rog 3 tempered glass and screen protector certified by asus for 700/- but there's no such thing for rog 2

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
anjubunny123

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

====================================does anyone know where can we get screen protector for rog 2 in india

Go for gadgetshields screen protector , I think you will get it around 540 after discount , this is the best paper like screen protector . I've been using it for 11months and only protecter which has self healing technology and it works dude , there is very minute scratches on the guard in respect of its usage . Must try it!

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39008/screen-protector-for-rog-2-in-india-not-tempered-glass

Go for gadgetshields screen protector , I think you will get it around 540 after discount , this is the best paper like screen protector . I've been using it for 11months and only protecter which has self healing technology and it works dude , there is very minute scratches on the guard in respect of its usage . Must try it!

View post
I know them they are hydrogel screen protectors ,gadgetshields order them in bulk from Ali express for around 50/- a piece and sell them for 500 and search for rog 2 screen protectors in ali express you'll find the hydrogel screen protectors for 50 to 200/- a piece, I've ordered two hydrogel screen protectors one matte and one transparent for 200/- but the delivery takes around a month

Not applicable
anjubunny123

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08LVYT6RH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_7UJMFb0P8Z948

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/39008/screen-protector-for-rog-2-in-india-not-tempered-glass

View post
Does it cover the entire screen and are there any bubbles , I'm thinking of ordering it.