This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch not responding on top (between selfie camera to speaker)

markosmiro105
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS FROM NOW ON
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
PLEASE Help
Today my phone didn't response on touching in the uper right place( above the selfie camera) until the middle of the top speaker. I attach photos and a video. Is it hardware? Factory reset will do anything? I have done factory reset a dew days before. Do i need to do one more factory reset, it woll solve the problem?? Anyone else facing this issue?? Restart the phones does nothing just to say

On the video i turn over the phone as u can see and from the oppooy side i can adjust the brightness (it responsers as it used to be) but on the normal it doesn't responses at all!!!. It does the same on everything in that area (from selfie cam to top speaker)

Omg i hope it is not hardware problem and have to ho to warranty service.

screenshot-20201012-223721824-281-29.jpg

screenshot-20201012-222231326-281-29.jpg

21 REPLIES 21

markosmiro105
Star III
Still waiting, they false told me that this week the phone will be back to me. It stills says waiting. But i can not understand why Asus employee told me that i will get the phone on my hands this week. Last Friday send email asking how it is going, and get no response by now(5 days no response back) on Monday I CALL asus support they told me that when it is fixed i will get an email. Omg 18 days phone and now i am without it for 2 weeks. Thats why i told the proper solution of a serious company to this as it is only 18 days brand new phone and it became faulty products MUST be immediately replaced by a new one. But the company's policy and after sales policy is to have the NEW customer waiting and waiting. Why i get no response from moderator's and devs of the forum that i tag them? Why they don't back me up on this?

@Anders_ASUS
@Gustav_ASUS

img-20201028-214121-413.jpg

markosmiro105
Star III
Again no answers..... I am so disappointed.
Today i call the service center told that i will have email today about the estimated date of receiving my phone. The funny thing is when asked why the week before told me that i will have the phone by now, they had no answers! The calls is copied from company as i agree if they want to search the calls!
Anyway so bad luck it happens to me to buy a faulty from factory phone , but it doesn't shows the problem on first 7 days just not to have a replacement from the shop i purchased it. Maybe asustec will bankrupt if will give me a new replacement.

markosmiro105
Star III
Update

Asus mail :
We have already open an escalation to the responsible department in order for an another solution to be examined.

This happens last week, how many days needs to get an solution?
Asus team can u just help me get the phone back? Can u talk with headquarters??
All i want is to get back this monster gaming phone, it is top notch it beats every phone, i dont care about cameras. To me cameras are great! Its a gaming phone, not a camera!
I still don't regret and i will never regret buing Rog phone 3, but i am disappointed about my problem, because i was chosen to have a faulty phone component. It happens thought on all products I know. But the disappointment is bigger as the days and week passes and have no clear answer from Asus. Please just tell me or send me a pm , take a look on my problem, i will be grateful.

@Anders_ASUS
@ARP_ASUS
@Gustav_ASUS

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@markosmiro105 Sorry to hear about the delays. I will follow up internally. I'll send you a PM as well.

markosmiro105
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@markosmiro105 Sorry to hear about the delays. I will follow up internally. I'll send you a PM as well.

View post
Thank u so much for your time, i believe in Asus and zentalk team here does great job,
Keep up the good work