GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG Phone 3 16/512
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:Optional by me
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I did not take a screenshot but yesterday I reached 50 Celsius for 10 minutes and then I turned the phone off out of fear.In about 5 minutes it returned to 36 Celsius with charging according to my estimations so it was fine.
The reason i reached so high was because I maxed out Genshin impact for stable 60fps with EVERYTHING both on game graphics and X modes hardcore tuning with EVERYTHING on red.After a short while,when entering a boss battle with lots of action,the phone reached 50 Celsius and stayed like that until the end of the battle.I saw some frame drops to 55 or 57 but only for like 4 or 6 times.
And my question is,since I'm maxing out the chip with the hardcore tuning option quite often,will that Damage any internals for each time I do it?
screenshot-20201027-232608485.jpg
Yes,all options are on red,not just these ones.
11 REPLIES 11

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
As @nightmaster552 is saying, 50°C will not fry your components, so don't worry about it.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

As @nightmaster552 is saying, 50°C will not fry your components, so don't worry about it.

View post
Alrighty then,thank you all for your help!Now I can enjoy the unprecedented performance of the phone without fear!