Schedule charging is not working and time changing randomly

pranoj24
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): battery=>powermaster=>schedule charging
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
==========================================
Hello!
When I setup schedule charging time is changing randomly. Is it a bug? @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Anders @Gustav_ASUS @andelocia
23 REPLIES 23

pranoj24
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@pranoj24 Try doing the same but for Mobile Manager. Clear the cache and reboot your device.

View post
Hey @Gustav_ASUS not worked. Should I wait for next update?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@pranoj24 Yes, please do that. The next FOTA is coming now in October. If your issue isn't resolved after updating we can log your phone to see what's happening.

pranoj24
Star II
pranoj24

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: .78
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): battery=>powermaster=>schedule charging

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

==========================================

Hello!

When I setup schedule charging time is changing randomly. Is it a bug? @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Anders @Gustav_ASUS @andelocia

Schedule charging is not working and time changing randomly
Hey @Gustav_ASUS my issue about schedule charging is not resolved yet even in latest FOTA update .98

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Can you send me a screen recording showing the process? Clearing the cache of PowerMaster has worked on all our test units so far.
@pranoj24

John_p
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

Can you send me a screen recording showing the process? Clearing the cache of PowerMaster has worked on all our test units so far.

@pranoj24

View post
How to clean the cache of powermaster