This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery health charging integrated on the MyAsus app is not working

briantinanto
Star I
I've recently came across a problem with the battery health charging on the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan but for some reason everytime i shutdown or restart my laptop, the battery keeps charging above the set maximum charge which is 60% for maximum lifespan. Any clue on how to fix this, thanks in advance
28 REPLIES 28

c_psathakis
Star I
Facing the same exact issue.

bardandras

I have the same problem which began a few weeks ago.

My OS is Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 19041.572, on a notebook ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD_FX505DD

Update: I found and downloaded the separate ASUS_Battery_Health_Charging_Win10_64_VER100002 app, installed and it works -- stops the charging at 60%.

View post
thanks this will do enough until they fix the app

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
Please kindly update ASUS System Control Interface V2 driver V2.2.31.0
and REBOOT the device then reinstall MyASUS.
Let me know the result.
For FX505 series, there will be another new update for you, but still let me know the result of this version.
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS

Dear all,

Please kindly update ASUS System Control Interface V2 driver V2.2.31.0

and REBOOT the device then reinstall MyASUS.

Let me know the result.

For FX505 series, there will be another new update for you, but still let me know the result of this version.

Thank you.

View post
hello thank you for the update by following your instruction now my battery health charging working as usual upon each login on my FX505DY. thank you again for the help, i will let you know if the problem still persist

Alex11
Star I
Blake_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127235#Comment_127235

HelloAlex11,

Which model do you have ?

Have you checked BIOS and ASUS system control interface driver?

Thank you.

View post
Hi
Model is UX433FA. I have ASUS system control interface driver version 1.0.31.0. I tried following the instruction to update to v2, but the V2 installation wizard said I did not have the right version? I also downloaded latest version of MyASUS as per the instructions and rebooted. So I am still on V1. What needs checking with BIOS? Note - the Battery health charging feature was working a few weeks ago.
Thank you