Akkhi
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1
Android version: android pie(9)
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
================================
We know the asus will not provide updates for this device but we need android 10 stable update. We r just asking for the last update of android 10 stable and after this u can close all updates for this device.👍👍

12 REPLIES 12

ramgopalpaul
Star III
Dear all Leaderboard @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly and all Moderator and @victor2020 ,

With all due respect, Sir and Ma'am I don't think Asus can say any new things rather mentioning scripted sentences.

screenshot-20201024-133516-1.png
Come on, You are ZenTalk moderator. We expect new sentences. You are getting bored to experiencing your manufacturing device's experience.
GIVE ME ANY GOOD BUILD THAT HAS NOT FEW BUGS.
All firmware has bugs and device is store of bug.
Your android developer teams are not good skilled. We know that.
Why you are not highlighted the issue to your senior or management team? You are getting salary from company and you have some responsibility. Right.
People reported the issue many times. We are very confused that you are human being or a robot.

During the Covid-19 pandemic time you know that how smartphone device has a essential device. We even can't hear other person's voice.
Users reported that they are getting low call volume after Pie uodate. You are not passing the information to your highly qualify software development team. Even I have doubts if they know the issue. Thereafter they will not able to fix the issue and can make another bug.

Your software development team made the ASUS Zen Max Pro M2 device completely useless.

I reported your local service centre and your Indian customer care many times. I have complaint no and case ID. Nothing happens.

Zentalk moderator team's response looks like to Indian ASUS twitter's social media team.

Very Sad. ASUS cannot fix the problem. You are the person giving robotic reply response You seems that you are not get any information from your developer team also. Like us you are the person and People call you moderator.

Dear Friends,
Here is my solution

Low Call Volume:
This problem started from update of Android Pie (WW-16.2017.1903.064 and and WW-16.2017.1905.065)

fastboot flashing of higher version will not improve call volume.

Only solution is downgrade to Android Oreo which is WW-15.2016.1901.186 build. Don't go to WW-15.2016.1902.192. 192 has poor optimisation issue. It is caused to higher battery drain.

Battery drain
If you are facing poor battery backup issue. Then I am sure that you are in Android Pie.

If you don't want to replace and damage your battery , do downgrade your WW-15.2016.1901.186 asap.

I have tested Android Pie f (irmware 065-097). It has stock's vendor.img and firmware.img problem. Asus Even if you go to Custom ROM you battery will not improve as well as low call volume. Because Custom ROM developer recommend flash latest firmware. It may reduce your battery life.

I don't know how many customers are happy to buy this device!

Zentalk Moderator are not helpful. ASUS development team are not testing firmware properly before giving FOTA.

They are not collaborating with Indian team. Asus will not take any feedback from customers. Pathetic.

Even negative comment is deleted by ZenTalk. You can raise any complaints. They are not listening your issue.

ASUS development team couldn't fix Android Pie's bug. And you are expecting Stable Android 10!
Only it can be possible if Other developer make the ROM from source code without using old vendor.img and old HAL. Current Asus Developer team has not sufficient knowledge to build vendor.img if they makes, it consists low call volume and poor optimization (battery drain in Ideal mode).

jcarv
Star II
I completely agree with you!
Shame on you ASUS!!

ANDΞRSON
Star II
ramgopalpaul

Dear all Leaderboard @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly and all Moderator and @victor2020 ,

With all due respect, Sir and Ma'am I don't think Asus can say any new things rather mentioning scripted sentences.

screenshot-20201024-133516-1.png

Come on, You are ZenTalk moderator. We expect new sentences. You are getting bored to experiencing your manufacturing device's experience.

GIVE ME ANY GOOD BUILD THAT HAS NOT FEW BUGS.

All firmware has bugs and device is store of bug.

Your android developer teams are not good skilled. We know that.

Why you are not highlighted the issue to your senior or management team? You are getting salary from company and you have some responsibility. Right.

People reported the issue many times. We are very confused that you are human being or a robot.

During the Covid-19 pandemic time you know that how smartphone device has a essential device. We even can't hear other person's voice.

Users reported that they are getting low call volume after Pie uodate. You are not passing the information to your highly qualify software development team. Even I have doubts if they know the issue. Thereafter they will not able to fix the issue and can make another bug.

Your software development team made the ASUS Zen Max Pro M2 device completely useless.

I reported your local service centre and your Indian customer care many times. I have complaint no and case ID. Nothing happens.

Zentalk moderator team's response looks like to Indian ASUS twitter's social media team.

Very Sad. ASUS cannot fix the problem. You are the person giving robotic reply response You seems that you are not get any information from your developer team also. Like us you are the person and People call you moderator.

Dear Friends,

Here is my solution

Low Call Volume:

This problem started from update of Android Pie (WW-16.2017.1903.064 and and WW-16.2017.1905.065)

fastboot flashing of higher version will not improve call volume.

Only solution is downgrade to Android Oreo which is WW-15.2016.1901.186 build. Don't go to WW-15.2016.1902.192. 192 has poor optimisation issue. It is caused to higher battery drain.

Battery drain

If you are facing poor battery backup issue. Then I am sure that you are in Android Pie.

If you don't want to replace and damage your battery , do downgrade your WW-15.2016.1901.186 asap.

I have tested Android Pie f (irmware 065-097). It has stock's vendor.img and firmware.img problem. Asus Even if you go to Custom ROM you battery will not improve as well as low call volume. Because Custom ROM developer recommend flash latest firmware. It may reduce your battery life.

I don't know how many customers are happy to buy this device!

Zentalk Moderator are not helpful. ASUS development team are not testing firmware properly before giving FOTA.

They are not collaborating with Indian team. Asus will not take any feedback from customers. Pathetic.

Even negative comment is deleted by ZenTalk. You can raise any complaints. They are not listening your issue.

ASUS development team couldn't fix Android Pie's bug. And you are expecting Stable Android 10!

Only it can be possible if Other developer make the ROM from source code without using old vendor.img and old HAL. Current Asus Developer team has not sufficient knowledge to build vendor.img if they makes, it consists low call volume and poor optimization (battery drain in Ideal mode).

View post
Hello are you talking about M1 or M2?