This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3 lightning armor case worth it?

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: -
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi i want to ask
Is it worth to buy lightning armor case? Is it going to protect the phone screen like spigen/ringke accecories? (They have more high on front side, so if your phone fall it not going to hit the lcd)
And i dont see any vent in this case, is it going to be fine for the heat distribution?
Im very interested in this case since it cover the camera bump.

4 REPLIES 4

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
stevpram060395

1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: -
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hi i want to ask

Is it worth to buy lightning armor case? Is it going to protect the phone screen like spigen/ringke accecories? (They have more high on front side, so if your phone fall it not going to hit the lcd)

And i dont see any vent in this case, is it going to be fine for the heat distribution?

If you can afford it then go for it but,
If camera bump is the only thing bothers you then you can buy this case also , i am using this from more than month and it was a good case
Cover Alive Back Cover for Asus Rog Phone 3
Cover Alive Back Cover for Asus Rog Phone 3 - Cover Alive : Flipkart.comI bought it for 650INR from flipkart but you can find this between 300-400INR from other sites

xihe
Rising Star II
It's not going to protect the screen, only the camera bump. The phone does cool with the case.

laxmikarnaidu
Star III
stevpram060395

1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: -
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -

Hi i want to ask

I have this case and i can say this is the best case
Vent is not blocked after applying this case
See attached

laxmikarnaidu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38992/rog-phone-3-lightning-armor-case-worth-it

I have this case and i can say this is the best case

Vent is not blocked after applying this case

See attached

img-20201028-wa0000.jpg

View post
Can i see photo of the front side?? I want to confirm if its has bump on the corner