laxmikarnaidu
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3 GLobal
Firmware Version: .98
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Major issue like BLACK CRUSH and Scheduled charging is not fixed in new .98 update. 🤦.
Probably this will be my last phone from Asus
19 REPLIES 19

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127929#Comment_127929

Yes i agree but they are taking users feedback on what various situation users face this black scenes issues and than they are working on it

As every display needs some diffrent tunning so its really hard to get a perfect fix ASAP

View post
I am not asking 100% but atleast someyhing and they said that they have improved screen in .98 update but there is no difference as i watched some content before and after update in lit-up and darken condition
Its been a let down

laxmikarnaidu
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38998/scheduled-charging-and-black-crush-issue-not-fixed

The scheduled charging bug you're talking about might be an isolated issue with you as I haven't seen other reporting this

Try clearing powermaster app data/cache

And secondly did you update to latest?

Sometimes stuff which isn't present in changelog gets fixed/updated too

View post
Maybe the issue is only on my device but i have many post related to scheduled charging after 0.78 update.
I have already updated to new version 0.98 and found the issue is still there post latest update 😔
Still i will try the steps you mentioned..thanks

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
laxmikarnaidu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127928#Comment_127928

Maybe the issue is only on my device but i have many post related to scheduled charging after 0.78 update.

I have already updated to new version 0.98 and found the issue is still there post latest update 😔

Still i will try the steps you mentioned..thanks

View post
Slow charging and schedule charging is not working after .78 in my device and even after updating to .98
I also tried those steps and factory reset at .78 but no change
Its a software issue only

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@laxmikarnaidu Clear the cache of PowerMaster to solve scheduled charging flip-flopping between random values:
Settings -> Search for 'Powermaster' -> App details -> Storage & cache -> Clear cache and reboot your device.
As for black crush, this update (and the next) brings further tweaks to the display. Please use the big thread (100+ replies) when posting your feedback so we can keep the discussion focused to one place.

gugul
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@laxmikarnaidu Clear the cache of PowerMaster to solve scheduled charging flip-flopping between random values:

Settings -> Search for 'Powermaster' -> App details -> Storage & cache -> Clear cache and reboot your device.

As for black crush, this update (and the next) brings further tweaks to the display. Please use the big thread (100+ replies) when posting your feedback so we can keep the discussion focused to one place.

View post
Hey @Gustav_ASUS , I swear I would have replied in the big thread, but as you have replied here, I'm just telling few things I observed. The update was great in my opinion. The display has improved considerably. The battery draining issue has also been fixed. Sudden volume increase has been fixed. It now increases gradually. Though I don't know why these were not mentioned in the release note itself. Just one thing about the black crush, I hope you guys will improve it and please it's a request that ask the Devs to make it retain the black colour at high brightness, not gray.
Thank you.