This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.98 has no black crush fixes?

Craven
Rising Star II
I read the changelog and it's absolutely disappointing. Apparently, they did some fixing but it's not focused on the most prevalent ones.
26 REPLIES 26

Pav
Star III
Just checked it in a semi dark room with brightness at 5% and could actually see the scene but looked a bit red but I'll be testing it out properly tonight when it's darker.

akshujaat
Star III
Inspite of knowing the major black crush issue, they have not included the fix for it... very very disappointing from Asus..This rog 3 will be my last product from Asus in my life time which I had mistakenly brought... poor Asus

Craven
Rising Star II
akshujaat

Inspite of knowing the major black crush issue, they have not included the fix for it... very very disappointing from Asus..This rog 3 will be my last product from Asus in my life time which I had mistakenly brought... poor Asus

View post
I know! They had like more than a month to address the issues and i was surprised they totally ignored everything.

nishantmankar_n
Star III
Why Asus! Instead of giving any official statement or any improvement on black crush/red tint/flickering... you have just push this .98 update (may be useless)! You may be finish once lenovo legion enter in the indian market! Do something.... :.(