munisurendrad
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:After AirtriggerUpdate
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Recently got update from Asus(Airtrigger Update) after updating that facing issue on my Mobile ROG2, left Airtrigger which is malfunctioning while playing game. If my finger touches near back camera automatically Airtrigger getting triggered without pressing button, experiencing lagging. Earlier it was working fine.
Asus Support Sucks🤮, multiple times contacted ASUS support those guys even don't know at which service center ROG 2 will get serviced. They blindly route customers to service centers which is located in very few places. I won't recommend Asus products nor I don't purchase. Better Purchase Apple Products those are far better. This is the stupid mistake I did purchasing ROG2 Mobile ASUS Product bloody Sucks🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Please don't Compare ROG Mobiles with Apple Products
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
You can find the service center list here:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india
Also, please PM me the RMA no

munisurendrad
Star I
Where do I find RMA number? Should I raise request with flipkart? Should I provide you the invoice details of ROG2 Mobile?

munisurendrad
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

You can find the service center list here:

Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.

https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

Also, please PM me the RMA no

View post
Where do I find RMA number? Should I raise request with flipkart? Should I provide you the invoice details of ROG2 Mobile?