ENG430
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version:Tencent Games with WW .78
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pubg Mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When touching the screen with two fingers the view is changing randomly like it does not respond to my move. Sometimes it change the view of the player 360' degree. I noticed that it happened after one match and if my fingers are wet.
Three fingers screenshot is off.
Never happen when I have Rog 2 and Rog 1 before.
Any solution will be appreciated.
40 REPLIES 40

jeet2x6
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS any solutions?

jeet2x6
Star II
@Titan_ASUS @Anders_ASUS there are multiple reportings of the exact same issues that I have just explained above. If the phone has got issues, then it should be rightfully explained ! I am one of the first buyers of this phone in India who was waiting for this phone and bought this by the midnight it was released on Flipkart. You can understand how disappointing it might be.

jeet2x6
Star II
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127204#Comment_127204

If you are saying wrt pubg, there are zero issues on multi touch on my end and I have a 4 finger layout. Try a different layout without overlapping buttons. Also did you check in any other games? Frame will drop if your phone is heating or if cpu is bottlenecking.

View post
Yes, the issue is specific to PUBG but that was rectified to an extent on the last FOTA update. Now the issue is when I have other buttons pressed and trying to use the reload button, it simply doesn't work. I would have to momentarily let go off the screen and then just tap it to work. So glitches are still there. And how can the system be overheating. I am playing it at Smooth, 90fps and high audio settings. The frame drop problem has surfaced recently. Ok can somebody tell me if this can be related to my connector getting bent slightly and if its blocking the heat circulation? Cause the fit is now a little tight. I use my earphones connector at the horizontal dock, right under the vent. But to conclude there are heating issues with the phone which happens.

patryk617
Star I
I also have same issue.
System temp is only 43 dgr and i got frame drops to 50-60 fps ( from 90).

MV
Rising Star II
patryk617

I also have same issue.

System temp is only 43 dgr and i got frame drops to 50-60 fps ( from 90).

View post
You know right game had to be optimised for running at 90fps. for ROG3, unfortunately pubg isn't. If there are too many smokes, if enemy team passes by frames will drop. Thats just the game probably. I have got similar issues on all devices even on ipad and iphone.