This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myasus is showing there may be issue with fan.

sknewtons330
Star I
I have recently buyed Asus vivobook s14 k403fa.
I have done hardware diagnosis it is showing there is isusse with fan. I have not used it for one week . I have uninstalled myasus and download new from Microsoft store then also it is showing there may be issue with fan . What should I will do is this a software issues or hardware issue . I am so worried about it .help me
16028953407332047400772657081785.jpg

33 REPLIES 33

@Blake_ASUS Ive got the same issue with my FX505GT. Im up at BIOS 308.
The Bios shows stable fan speeds but MyAsus has the same "issue with fan" thing. SpeedFan shows the speed is 14RPM and I cant find a way to manually raise the fan speed. Please Help

Update: I updated ASUS System Control Interface V2 v2.2.31.0 and MyAsus. The diagnostic doesnt show any issues with the fan but SpeedFan still shows 14RPM and peaking high temperatures.
Some people on r/asus on reddit have suggested to roll back to BIOS 305. Should I try it too?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
cliff.rock1994

Update: I updated ASUS System Control Interface V2 v2.2.31.0 and MyAsus. The diagnostic doesnt show any issues with the fan but SpeedFan still shows 14RPM and peaking high temperatures.

Some people on r/asus on reddit have suggested to roll back to BIOS 305. Should I try it too?

View post
Hello Cliff,
There will be another ASUS system control interface V2 update for FX505 series.
I will keep you all updated.

Dear all,
for other models, please kindly update ASUS System Control Interface V2 v2.2.31.0 
and REBOOT the device, then reinstall MyASUS.
Thank you so much.

djkoleh
Star I
Mine is FX505DT was having the same issue. But after updating MyASUS version from 2.2.41 to 2.2.45 the issue has fixed.