This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very very loud Noise on receiver while on call & can breach call confidentiality for other people

AJ1
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M1
Firmware Version: .087
Rooted or not: NA
Frequency of Occurrence: Regularly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

When I'm speaking on outgoing call or incoming call, the 2nd party's voice is almost loud as the voice which we can hear / listen from speaker. It is like Dolby Bass voice very loud even I checked it by reducing call volume to 0, but nothing happened. I checked via wearing earphones as well nothing happened. I need to keep phone / earphones away from my body while talking. One more I noticed is that if I'm 1-5 Mtrs approx from my phone, even I or any other person can hear that noise from such distance & can know what discussion is going on a call. this is without turning on Speaker, Only incoming voice from receiver.
How to reduce the volume & change it to default normal sound getting from receiver as it is difficult to have a call as anyone can listen any confidential things going on call.
3 REPLIES 3

Yachendra
Rising Star II
AJ1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max Pro M1
  2. Firmware Version: .087
  3. Rooted or not: NA
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Regularly
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When I'm speaking on outgoing call or incoming call, the 2nd party's voice is almost loud as the voice which we can hear / listen from speaker. It is like Dolby Bass voice very loud even I checked it by reducing call volume to 0, but nothing happened. I checked via wearing earphones as well nothing happened. I need to keep phone / earphones away from my body while talking. One more I noticed is that if I'm 1-5 Mtrs approx from my phone, even I or any other person can hear that noise from such distance & can know what discussion is going on a call. this is without turning on Speaker, Only incoming voice from receiver.

How to reduce the volume & change it to default normal sound getting from receiver as it is difficult to have a call as anyone can listen any confidential things going on call.

Very very loud Noise on receiver while on call & can breach call confidentiality for other people
My device's receiver sound is normal and doesn't have such an issue as you are facing.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue
factory reset your phone after taking a full backup : https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
4. Last option would be to visit the service center to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

AJ1
Rising Star II
victor2020

Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:

1. Clear system cache.

2. Try the same under safe mode:

Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode

3. If still you face the issue

factory reset your phone after taking a full backup : https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/

4. Last option would be to visit the service center to have

a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

View post
Is there any solution other than resetting the device