This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5Z] Minor and major battery issues!

Alice_Renaut
Star III
The low battery warning option, in the settings, says it will warn the user in 15% and 5%, but warns in 14% and 4%.
The % indicator does not follow in real time, when it is at 12% in an activity for 10 minutes, it goes down to 11%, but from 11% to 10% it does not last 30 seconds. (Numbers given as an example, do not indicate percentage or time accuracy).
Sometimes, I put it to charge with 10%, it jumped to 12%, rising to 13%, immediately when connecting.
The first 10% of battery, after a 100% charge, does not last even the time of the last 3%.
There is a considerable battery drain after the Android 10. (Not shown on Android 9.)
77 REPLIES 77

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi amitgarde3 & Debasish Sahoo

I think I know the answer but I need to confirm with internal team for double checking. I had recorded the logs and sent it to the relevant team. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

View post
Ok mam
Thank you:)

srota
Rising Star I
Debasish Sahoo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126804#Comment_126804

This same thing happens with me also after reaching 100% battery decreased to 96% in just 5-6 mins with normal use.

View post
In my case , I also noted something similar on my 5Z , although not this so rapid decrease, each time I detach the power charger soon after the 100% indication is shown .
If, instead, I keep the phone attached to the power charger for about half-an-hour or more after the 100% indication is shown, then the charge level is only slowly decreasing afterwards. My impression is that the 100% charge indication is initially given at a point when the charge has not yet reached the real 100% level on the phone.

Alice_Renaut
Star III
srota

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126827#Comment_126827

In my case , I also noted something similar on my 5Z , although not this so rapid decrease, each time I detach the power charger soon after the 100% indication is shown .

If, instead, I keep the phone attached to the power charger for about half-an-hour or more after the 100% indication is shown, then the charge level is only slowly decreasing afterwards. My impression is that the 100% charge indication is initially given at a point when the charge has not yet reached the real 100% level on the phone.

View post
My decrease happens even after a night of charging. 😞

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Christine_ASUS

Hi amitgarde3 & Debasish Sahoo

I think I know the answer but I need to confirm with internal team for double checking. I had recorded the logs and sent it to the relevant team. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

View post
We are waiting as battery calibrations and improvements where required from the release of A10
N its good to see that finally ASUS is looking into it
Thanks!

hkorkut
Rising Star II
My phone for the battery problem, I sent to Turkey Asus customer service. went to the service twice. they said everything is normal. There is something wrong with this. please don't tire us anymore.