This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Drained 100 to 80 percent in two hours (no used)!

DoomsDay
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 2 Phone
Firmware Version: 10
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
I have a issue with my asus rog 2 phone, I bougth that phone seven months ago and I noticed that the battery durations is less each day. Today I charged my phone up to 100% and two hours later (no used) the battery is at 87%. What is the cause?.
44 REPLIES 44

sordeliel
Star III
Update, since my last comment I tried something, it seems that "Data saver" reduce my battery consumption by a lot. Since the last tweet I lost only 3%. Will see if it fixes it in the long run!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sordeliel

Update, since my last comment I tried something, it seems that "Data saver" reduce my battery consumption by a lot. Since the last tweet I lost only 3%. Will see if it fixes it in the long run!

View post
Hmm, out of all the options, I wont have thought about data saver. I don't use data saver, but I will turn it on and see if it affects me.
Maybe OP has the same option on too. Just never know.

DoomsDay
Star II
Before the post really I tried that but the issue is the same.
When you say "try restarting device" you mean a factory reset?
Always I turn off my phone when I need to charge, I do normally when the battery is between 30 and 20% and disconnect between 80% and 90%. Each two months, I calibrate my phone battery.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
DoomsDay

Before the post really I tried that but the issue is the same.

When you say "try restarting device" you mean a factory reset?

Always I turn off my phone when I need to charge, I do normally when the battery is between 30 and 20% and disconnect between 80% and 90%. Each two months, I calibrate my phone battery.

View post
Do you have data saver on like @sordeliel? If so, I would turn off data saver to see if it helps.

DoomsDay
Star II
This is today, I charged my phone up to 92% and 4 hours later is at 73%. I used my phone only for a few calls.
whatsapp-image-2020-10-26-at-2-15-18-pm.jpeg

In my case, the data saver is off.
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127540#Comment_127540

Do you have data saver on like @sordeliel? If so, I would turn off data saver to see if it helps.

View post