This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know what type of SSD is installed in Asus Vivobook X509JA-BQ845T and much more.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Both
Model: X509JA-BQ845T
Frequency of occurrence: It's an hardware.
Reset OS: Don't have the laptop.
Screenshot or video: No
========================
Detailed description:As I have ordered the Asus Vivobook X509JA-BQ845T. It's on it's way. As of now the laptop is not with me.
1. So what type of SSD is installed in this "Asus Vivobook X509JA-BQ845T" laptop? Is it -
A. PCIe 3.0 m.2?
B. PCIe 3.0 NVMe m.2?
C. SATA m.2?
The SSD capacity is around 256GB. But don't know about the configuration of the SSD and the slot where the SSD is installed.
2. Does the BIOS support NVMe protocol if the laptop comes with NVMe m.2 SSD? Or support the older AHCI protocol?
3. Does the laptop has backlight keyboard?
4. Can the type C port be used for charging the laptop? Does the type C port support Thunderbolt protocol?
5. How much Ram MHz is used in this laptop. As of now the Ram is installed is 4GB but I don't know about the frequency of the RAM .
6. What drivers and hardware is there for trackpad or touchpad? Is it synaptics or anything else?
7. How many fingerprints can be added? Can we add more than 1 fingerprint?

4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Abhinav
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: X509JA-BQ845T
  4. Frequency of occurrence: It's an hardware.
  5. Reset OS: Don't have the laptop.
  6. Screenshot or video: No

========================

Detailed description:As I have ordered the Asus Vivobook X509JA-BQ845T. It's on it's way. As of now the laptop is not with me.

1. So what type of SSD is installed in this "Asus Vivobook X509JA-BQ845T" laptop? Is it -

A. PCIe 3.0 m.2?

B. PCIe 3.0 NVMe m.2?

C. SATA m.2?

The SSD capacity is around 256GB. But don't know about the configuration of the SSD and the slot where the SSD is installed.

2. Does the BIOS support NVMe protocol if the laptop comes with NVMe m.2 SSD? Or support the older AHCI protocol?

3. Does the laptop has backlight keyboard?

4. Can the type C port be used for charging the laptop? Does the type C port support Thunderbolt protocol?

5. How much Ram MHz is used in this laptop. As of now the Ram is installed is 4GB but I don't know about the frequency of the RAM .

6. What drivers and hardware is there for trackpad or touchpad? Is it synaptics or anything else?

7. How many fingerprints can be added? Can we add more than 1 fingerprint?

Need to know what type of SSD is installed in Asus Vivobook X509JA-BQ845T and much more.
yes more than one fingerprint, but you must add another new account before adding fingerprint

Abhinav
Zen Master I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38556/need-to-know-what-type-of-ssd-is-installed-in-asus-vivo...

yes more than one fingerprint, but you must add another new account before adding fingerprint

View post
What about other questions? Do you have any idea regarding those?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Abhinav

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126690#Comment_126690

What about other questions? Do you have any idea regarding those?

View post
I don't own your model laptop, so I don't have other ideas.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126778#Comment_126778

I don't own your model laptop, so I don't have other ideas.

View post
In order to know something it is not necessary to own thing(s). Btw thank you sir.