This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 Android 10

birkan1955
Star I
What time android 10 is coming? We wait for better camera, better battery life and new android versions. Since one year.

13 REPLIES 13

Aryan202
Community Legend I
vahnik

you need to understand, 10 will not be on zenfone 5. This phone is not interesting for Asus. For the future, think well whether to buy Asus or another smartphone from a more sane manufacturer.

View post
Asus won't be doing mid range phones anyways now I guess
They said they'll only focus on Flagship Zenfones and Rog phones now (phone launches) and that's probably true as their last major mid range releases were way back in 2018

vahnik
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127089#Comment_127089

Asus won't be doing mid range phones anyways now I guess

They said they'll only focus on Flagship Zenfones and Rog phones now (phone launches) and that's probably true as their last major mid range releases were way back in 2018

View post
There is a lot of competition among mid-range smartphones. Asus will soon come to the conclusion that it is time to close the Zenfone line of production altogether

Aryan202
Community Legend I
vahnik

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127099#Comment_127099

There is a lot of competition among mid-range smartphones. Asus will soon come to the conclusion that it is time to close the Zenfone line of production altogether

View post
I don't think so flagship Zenfones and Rog phones have been doing pretty good and the fact they are unique set them aside from the countless other phones in the market
Plus the new Zen ui 7 is currently the one of the best in industry right now (XDA editor in chief named it as one of his personal favorites)
Zen ui 7 is the perfect combination between features, aesthetics and following aosp design as far as possible
I'm personally using a Zenfone 5z right now and the 2yrs+ I've owned it I'm pretty much satisfied with the phone overall,good thing is it's still getting updates bimonthly (got September patch by mid September)

mmSendal
Star III
Actually, we DO need Android 10. Because ZenUI 5 is horrible in terms of daily usage.

Well, I know we won't be getting android 10, but this doesn't change the fact we need ZenUI 6 (or 7 if it was possible)

We have to keep waiting, I assume..