This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to roll back to android 10 from android 11.

rajeshguduru
Star II
Hi as the phone just now updated to android 11. Few apps were hanged up. And more importantly my phone getting heated up and drowning battery percentage very fast. Bit inconvenient to hold the phone due to heat up. Just want to roll back to android 10. Please suggest me the procedure.

5 REPLIES 5

Sai_Hithesh
Rising Star II
rajeshguduru

Hi as the phone just now updated to android 11. Few apps were hanged up. And more importantly my phone getting heated up and drowning battery percentage very fast. Bit inconvenient to hold the phone due to heat up. Just want to roll back to android 10. Please suggest me the procedure.

screenshot-20201026-123336514.jpg

Hmm, u can get A10 stable package from myasus app. Try there or else chat with helplines you will get the solution.

Champsroar
Star III
rajeshguduru

screenshot-20201026-123336514.jpg

Have you reset the device after update or not? if not then resets the device once.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly direct your Beta queries in the Beta section so that you can get a swift resolution. Thank you.

Tatai
Star I
I had update my Asus 6z with Android 11 but after that sound quality had gone down. Even in what up sound is very low.Very disappointed.Please add video calling features with out internet.