This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it worth it to buy rog 3

ayham_d00100
Star II
Hi i would like to ask you is its worth it to buy the new rog phone3 16gb ram or not?
Is it bad like the rog 2 or its doesn't have issues , since I bought my rog phone 2 -1tb edition i had quality problem which after unboxing the phone i found screen deficit on it and no one helped me i sent many emails but am getting same answer like its an auto reply and i faced many issues also camera issue black color issue and battery draining fast issue and the last one is air trigger issue its flicker without even touching it and i tried all the solution in the community but nothing still same issue and when send my phone to service center they told me they can't do anything because i bought it in deferent county what service is that so can anyone make ig clear to me and again is it worth to buy the rog phone 3 or not?
10 REPLIES 10

GameOjas
Rising Star I
Nope buy OnePlus

Craven
Rising Star II
ayham.d00100

Hi i would like to ask you is its worth it to buy the new rog phone3 16gb ram or not?

Is it bad like the rog 2 or its doesn't have issues , since I bought my rog phone 2 -1tb edition i had quality problem which after unboxing the phone i found screen deficit on it and no one helped me i sent many emails but am getting same answer like its an auto reply and i faced many issues also camera issue black color issue and battery draining fast issue and the last one is air trigger issue its flicker without even touching it and i tried all the solution in the community but nothing still same issue and when send my phone to service center they told me they can't do anything because i bought it in deferent county what service is that so can anyone make ig clear to me and again is it worth to buy the rog phone 3 or not?

Is it worth it to buy rog 3
It has problems, yes. Almost the same software issues as the 2nd gen but it is very snappy and more powerful. You can buy it and get warranty service provided you buy it from a trusted physical store. You only had that problem with the ROG 2 because you ordered it from a different country so it makes things more complicated when it comes to repairs and returns.

aguo1882
Star III
Overall, I think its only worth it if you get a good deal on it. RRP is not worth it for the ROG Phone 3. Yes you get very good specs and its very snappy, however, that is not everything.
Software counts as well and this is where the ROG Phone 3 falls over. I can live with the auto-rotate issue and some of the screen issues, but it just makes the phone seem less polished and if you paid RRP for it, you got ripped off. I got a very good price for the phone, so I will continue to use it.

ayham_d00100
Star II
Dear carven i didn make an order from deferent county i was on vacation on Philippines and i bought the phone from there and i bought it from trusted asus store , i live in Qatar