This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery health charging integrated on the MyAsus app is not working

briantinanto
Star I
I've recently came across a problem with the battery health charging on the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan but for some reason everytime i shutdown or restart my laptop, the battery keeps charging above the set maximum charge which is 60% for maximum lifespan. Any clue on how to fix this, thanks in advance
28 REPLIES 28

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
hle72893

Dear Blake,

I don't think that the best answer for your customer.

I'm using the asus TUF and have a same problem.

I uninstall myasus app in my laptop and reinstall again.

The app working again, but when shutdows, this problem has been again.

The problem has been over 1month and that terrible feel when using the official app in my laptop I trusted.

Sincerely!

View post
Hello hle72893,
Which model do you have extactly?
Have you checked BIOS and ASUS system control interface driver?
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Alex11

I have a Zen notebook running Windows 10 Home. I have experienced the same problem, starting around 3-4 weeks ago. In spite of the The Battery Health setting in MyAsus being set to Maximum Lifespan Mode, charging continues to 100%. It always used to stop charging at 59%. Even if I allow the battery to discharge then plug in the power again, it always goes back to 100%. This is definitely a change from the previous working state. Please fix this problem.

View post
HelloAlex11,
Which model do you have ?
Have you checked BIOS and ASUS system control interface driver?
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Czgergo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126427#Comment_126427

Dear Blake,

It seems that the problem is not Win 10 version related (See Alex11's post), so please find the reason and Fix it ASAP. There are multiple complaints in related topics as well from different people.

Many thanks!

View post
Hello Czgergo,
I will still have the same answer for you.
I will go on to collect information from the others.
Thank you.

Hello i also have this same problem on my Asus TUF FX505DY Windows 10 Home which also happen like 2 or 3 weeks ago and i've been browsing around and just found this thread. It seems like there's something to do with the application or windows update which cause this problem hopefully there's some kind of solution for this as for now i need to launch myasus and switch the mode to activate it on every startup

bardandras
Star I
I have the same problem which began a few weeks ago.
My OS is Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 19041.572, on a notebook ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD_FX505DD
Update: I found and downloaded the separate ASUS_Battery_Health_Charging_Win10_64_VER100002 app, installed and it works -- stops the charging at 60%.