This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Drained 100 to 80 percent in two hours (no used)!

DoomsDay
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 2 Phone
Firmware Version: 10
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
I have a issue with my asus rog 2 phone, I bougth that phone seven months ago and I noticed that the battery durations is less each day. Today I charged my phone up to 100% and two hours later (no used) the battery is at 87%. What is the cause?.
44 REPLIES 44

Not applicable
sordeliel

Alright, I've done this, does it should look like this? Also I should be able to try the calibration soon

screenshot-20201025-133704690.png

View post
Try restarting device and fully draining the battery to 0% until it turns itself off. After that charge it to 100% while off. Its the easiest way to calibrate a battery or troubleshoot any issues related to battery. Let us know if this fixed your issue.

If all these suggestions dont work, you should get a new Smartphone Asus

sordeliel
Star III
Update; It did not worked, the screen still takes more % than anything else. Also note that a good chunk of the battery consumption spent is not described in the list
screenshot-20201025-181438728.png

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sordeliel

Update; It did not worked, the screen still takes more % than anything else. Also note that a good chunk of the battery consumption spent is not described in the list

screenshot-20201025-181438728.png

View post
That 11 hours screen time in your previous screenshot is how much time you spent on screen in a charge cycle. If you charge 80 percent or less, screen time is accumulated and doesnt reset.
This latest screenshot is more reasonable as you have probably charged over 80 percent to reset your SOT.
1 hour 30 minutes on game plus on top of that Wifi scanning, background syncing, any apps that you have running the background would accumulate to your SOT while using your phone. I have not taken into consideration of using 120hz refresh rate, X-mode during your gaming.
The OPs issue is different. He charged the battery to 92 percent and dropped to 75 percent in 2 hours with apps not bring used. Whereas on the other hand, you have been using the phone.
I will be honest, your battery usage looks normal to me as the numbers add up and I would go ahead in doing battery calibration if you are still unsure. On the battery menu, press on the battery to show the graph and the battery usage, if you take a screenshot of that, I can try and help you (if theres anything I can think off).

sordeliel
Star III
As said in my earlier comments, it is not really the same related issue, but I do see a anormal battery consumption compared to 2 weeks earlier (Screen never took so much % before), here's the requested graphic
screenshot-20201025-220117069.png