This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Drained 100 to 80 percent in two hours (no used)!

DoomsDay
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 2 Phone
Firmware Version: 10
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
I have a issue with my asus rog 2 phone, I bougth that phone seven months ago and I noticed that the battery durations is less each day. Today I charged my phone up to 100% and two hours later (no used) the battery is at 87%. What is the cause?.
44 REPLIES 44

ronald1985
Community Legend I
DoomsDay

Yes but only whatsApp is enable

whatsapp-image-2020-10-24-at-2-57-31-pm.jpeg

View post
That is odd. Did this issue occur from the last time you posted? 15th.
Also, can you show a screenshot from Amoury Crate too?
I would give battery calibration a try - please see below page for instructions:
How to calibrate the battery on your Android phone or tablet | NextPit

sordeliel
Star III
It does seems like I have a similar problem, "Screen" take more than usual. I will try the calibration but I doubt it will work.
Worked fine after the update but some time after it decided to drain real fast through Screen instead of Android System
screenshot-20201025-124405103.png

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sordeliel

It does seems like I have a similar problem, "Screen" take more than usual. I will try the calibration but I doubt it will work.

Worked fine after the update but some time after it decided to drain real fast through Screen instead of Android System

screenshot-20201025-124405103.png

View post
The other thing I can think off is the fingerprint reader - but that's if you use it.
Go to settings - security & lock screen - Fingerprint - enter your pin - press on where it says "Unlock device" (not the enable/disabled button).
Here you should see "Unlock device when screen is off" - what I have here is (tricky as well as it could be a bug):
Tick screen off unlock
Untick pick up phone to show indicator
Turn on Tap screen to show indicator
Untick screen off unlock
The only thing you should have ticked is "Tap screen to show indicator" and the "On" at the top of screen.

sordeliel
Star III
Alright, I've done this, does it should look like this? Also I should be able to try the calibration soon
screenshot-20201025-133704690.png

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sordeliel

Alright, I've done this, does it should look like this? Also I should be able to try the calibration soon

screenshot-20201025-133704690.png

View post
Yep , that's what mine looks like.
Use this for the time being to see if it helps and then you can do calibration after since it will take longer to do.