This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Dark Mode needs improvement

skashwinsk333
Star III
The current Dark mode available in Android 10 beta versions is not real black. I would call it a washed out black. The notification area is the only place we are getting a real black color. Rest through out the system we are experiencing a washed out black color. We can clearly understand this by comparing other brands dark mode with our phones dark mode.
Below I have attached some screen shots. These are not a huge bug or anything. But, while comparing our phone with others personally I felt like we deserve better dark theme.
It would be nice if Asus can improve this. @Christine_ASUS @Anders @victor05lynn
screenshot-20201024-114710-7e2.png
screenshot-20201024-114723-7e2.png
screenshot-20201024-114750-7e2.png
screenshot-20201024-114754-7e2.png
screenshot-20201024-120645-7e2.png

23 REPLIES 23

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi skashwinsk333
Thank you for your asking. I'm not sure weather it is a normal behavior of Android 10 AOSP system because I can duplicate the situation in ZE620KL Android 10 beta AOSP as well. I will check with the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
After checking, the function is a default setting and will not disturb the usage behavior. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.