This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has someone ROG2 autoSHUTDOWN been fix in service center

Bingo_man
Star III
I mean to say that can service center fix this auto shutdown of ROG2 ...if they fix for u could u please inform me...it is getting worser day by day.....now @37°c it auto shutdown....what to do now
10 REPLIES 10

Chetan_ck
Star I
Yes worked for me

Bingo_man
Star III
Chetan.ck

Yes worked for me

View post
How much money u paid

Not applicable
LianaUchiha

I mean to say that can service center fix this auto shutdown of ROG2 ...if they fix for u could u please inform me...it is getting worser day by day.....now @37°c it auto shutdown....what to do now

Its free service if your mobile is still in warranty. Fixed for most of users whose phone didn't get fixed even after downgrade. For me no luck on A10 so i am currently staying on A9.

amansh1004
Rising Star I
LianaUchiha

It worked but I have main issue is overheating external parts of phone within 10 min of charging..I mean it's not tolerable.. it's like that .47 update heat
Mod till now didn't replied me in inbox what to do for this from past 14 days
M not going to reset again..as I already have done that 3 time after getting it from service center
And I knw now after this heating it's going to again suffer something else..and my warranty is going to end in nov. 28