Did you mean: 

Turn off On Incoming Call Ring

puneet_tiwari
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: WW_170823.2008.78
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Couple of times a day.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I recently brought ROG Phone 3, As described above, the phone got switch off on occurrence of incoming call it ring a second and then switch off, I have to manually turn back to on it happened couple of times since 2 days (I brought).
Also the battery is draining quickly as well as it is overheating, in charging and playing games arround 15 - 20 mins.
Should I return it or what you suggest?
Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

puneet_tiwari
Star II
screenshot-20201024-192714660.jpg
One more thing when I play videos on YouTube it shows screen like attached or sometimes green type of this effect for few second, there is something wrong or may I have a defective unit.

I think you should return it..

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If you only bought the device a couple of days ago, contact your reseller.
You can also visit a local service center (if it's safe for you to do so) and let them take a look. If you choose to do so, please get back to me in PM with your RMA number.

puneet_tiwari
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

If you only bought the device a couple of days ago, contact your reseller.

You can also visit a local service center (if it's safe for you to do so) and let them take a look. If you choose to do so, please get back to me in PM with your RMA number.

View post
Thank you for your reply, I fix swith off on incoming call issue by uninstalling TrueCaller now its fine, I also submitted return request to flipkart on 24th no reply till now, the device have issue while video playback most of the time. (See screenshot) Is it software related or something else please suggest.