This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7 pro loud speakers are bad

Zenfone_fan
Star I
I bought the the zenfone 7 pro and realized that the speak were really bad and disappointing for a flagship phone, note that my ex phone was rog phone 2, so please asus if you can fix this problem by a software or something or at least please when make the zenfone 8 put a two real speaker like the rog phone or like the mate 40 pro.
3 REPLIES 3

xihe
Rising Star II
Why are you posting your zenfone 7 feedback on a rog phone 3 forum?

MV
Rising Star II
Zenfone fan

I bought the the zenfone 7 pro and realized that the speak were really bad and disappointing for a flagship phone, note that my ex phone was rog phone 2, so please asus if you can fix this problem by a software or something or at least please when make the zenfone 8 put a two real speaker like the rog phone or like the mate 40 pro.

ZenFone 7 SeriesWrong forum!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Zenfone fan

The design of ZenFone 7 doesn't have any space for a big speaker at the top. You can't compare the speakers of ROG Phone II and ZenFone 7. The sound is competitive to a lot of other phones but not a flagship like mate 40 pro. Not all phones can have the best speakers and there are pros and cons with every design. With ZenFone 7, instead you gain a all screen display and flipping camera with same sensor both back and front.