This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arion

royieraci
Star I
Hi gurus I have just purchased a ROG 3 strix edition and while googling an OtterBox for it I came across something called an Arion case,I believe. Can someone please educate this moron in what it actually is. It looks like an alternative tradies case but from the adds it looks like it replaces the back cover. Is this correct or should I watch what my wife is slipping me . I am not a gamer I just love Asus phones and could not resist this beast . I am not a tradie I am a distribution driver so I need something that can protect my investment from the Day to day, All day 5 days a week, from the knocks and cra$ I put my phones through. Will this do the job????
6 REPLIES 6

royieraci
Star I
Ok cool where did you source the lightning case from? I'm not really a gamer so I don't know if I should be to concerned with the heat problem. What do you think? Is it still likely to be a problem, I really just use it to surf the internet, I use android auto a bit ( I am a distribution driver) but apart from that just to make and receive calls

royieraci
Star I
PS I know it sounds absurd to pay so much for a gaming phone when I'm not a gamer but it just sounds like a beast of a phone so I couldn't resist. Also my daughter is moving back in for a while with Her husband to be so I'm sure it will get some gaming in