This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are in October, when will this damn update to Android 10 arrive?

HitoNicK
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG PHONE ZS600KL
Firmware Version:WW-16.0420.2006.30
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: n/a
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
we got to almost a year since this phone updated to Android pie. there are those who are really tired of waiting and those who would like to change phones because it is amazing that you are not able to keep a damn update on every Zenfone phone. the question about this is: when do you decide to send us a phone update to Android 10?
10 REPLIES 10

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you all for your asking. We haven't received any Android 10 related information, I will let you know once I get any updated news. Kindly stay tuned with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Thank you all for your asking. We haven't received any Android 10 related information, I will let you know once I get any updated news. Kindly stay tuned with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
How long would you keep saying the same thing? Aren't the developers ahamed of themselves to ditch a flagship phone. Rog Phone 1 users have paid twice the amount of Rog Phone 2 and more than Rog Phone 3 users.
It's a shame really. I build gaming PCs and have so far suggested and built 44 Gigabyte Aorus PCs just because Asus sucks.
I wish the developers at asus get a walk of shame like Cersie gets in GOT. It's disgusting.

hermantan89
Rising Star I
If you are frustrated with your current cellphone, we offer you ASUS ROG Phone 3, our newest mobile.
Of course, with support Android 10, and Android 11, which is planned to be updated in Q3 2021.

HitoNicK
Star II
hermantan89

If you are frustrated with your current cellphone, we offer you ASUS ROG Phone 3, our newest mobile.

Of course, with support Android 10, and Android 11, which is planned to be updated in Q3 2021.

View post
but what price?

hermantan89
Rising Star I
The price depends on your region.