This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stylus setup

last3
Star I
New UX463F supplied with "touch stylus". Touchscreen is OK but stylus doesn't seem to do anything. On unscrewing cap there is a tag with lable saying "DO NOT PULL THIS LABEL" . Bur=t it looks like it's simply an insulator to stop the battery discharging before use. Is that what it is? If so the wording should be changed.

10 REPLIES 10

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello last3,
May I know which stylus pen are you using? ASUS pen?
and make you take a picture or a video of your description or how you were trying to use it?
Thank you.

last3
Star I
Hi Blake and thanks for a quick reply,
This is the stylus - it came from Asus with the Zenbook and was listed as "ASUS Sleeve and Touch Stylus Included", but there is no name on it. A tiny QR code and the numbers 04190-001800  and 00009B100851. Question was whether the tab has a function once the device is in use. Also it would be good to have some instructions for the two buttons etc.
Steve
stylus-jpg.jpg

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello last3,
Please refer to below introduction of ASUS pen or ASUS pen user manual
[Notebook] Introduction of ASUS Pen | Official Support | ASUS GlobalAsus Pen Manual | Laptops Accessories | ASUS GlobalThank you.

last3
Star I
Thanks for that but doesn't address the original question I asked about the labelled tab, which is part of the cap. It is not on the battery as shown here .