This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reinstall Network Controller driver after Microsoft update removed it?

Model 8UJ7R9E Laptop network controller/Wi-Fi drivers missing after a Microsoft update that I did not notice until a more recent update which says "I have a better driver already installed." That Microsoft update will not finish but hangs at that point. But we cannot find that driver anywhere on the computer. I am unable to determine which update removed this driver and I cannot find a replacement that I am able to install (the drivers that ASUS sent me would not install even though unzipped).
Windows 10 Pro
HELP!
QUALCOMM Atheros QCA9377 Wireless network adapter
Henry
6 REPLIES 6

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Henry,
Thank you so much for the pictures.
I would recommend to do a reset for your case. But up to your decision.
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
henrydphillips3

Model 8UJ7R9E Laptop network controller/Wi-Fi drivers missing after a Microsoft update that I did not notice until a more recent update which says "I have a better driver already installed." That Microsoft update will not finish but hangs at that point. But we cannot find that driver anywhere on the computer. I am unable to determine which update removed this driver and I cannot find a replacement that I am able to install (the drivers that ASUS sent me would not install even though unzipped).

Windows 10 Pro

HELP!

QUALCOMM Atheros QCA9377 Wireless network adapter

capture-network-contorller-png.png

Henry

How do I reinstall Network Controller driver after Microsoft update removed it?
you can download the driver from below site
https://www.ath-drivers.eu/download-driver-nr-377-for-atheros-QCA9377-and-Windows10.html