This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte settings for Optus Australia

realistix
Rising Star I
Hi. Absolutely loving the Rog 3 atm. I am however missing Volte settings for Optus in Australia. Any chance this will be added or could be added. I use phone for work and it has terrible call quality now. I find it strange these settings are not in by default. Other than this, amazing device. My new favorite phone since HTC days. Thanks for any help.
WW_17.0823.2008.78
Official Rog 3 Version
13 REPLIES 13

BlackAs
Rising Star I
I hope not I currently have VoLTE support with my I phone using the same OPTUS SIM card. I will wait to see what they say.

cheers
Adam

realistix
Rising Star I
Not sure how else to make this happen. If they come back with the "talk to carrier" response, then that is no better than HTC, because the carriers say "talk to the manufacturer". I've been down that path. We all know how that ended for HTC, people stop buying their phones. Surely someone on the official ASUS forums can get the ball rolling. XDA is already carrying the weight of Volte support atm. It's an easy enough fix tbh.

BlackAs
Rising Star I
Yeah I don’t want to put a custom rom in the phone to get it to work hopefully they can resolve it.

cheers
Adam

realistix
Rising Star I
Updated in new thread as this has been buried. Good luck guys.