Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE and VoWIFI Telstra Aus, Black crush and Aero Case no vent

Pav
Star III

Model Name: ROG 3 12GB 512GB
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not: No

Will there be support for VoLTE and VoWIFI on Telstra in Australia?

Black crush is horrible on any type of semi dark video from Netflix, Disney+ and YouTube.
It also includes video calls on Discord, Duo and Skype.

My phone came with the Aero Case with the vent covered and I contacted Asus Customer Care Australia about it but they said they're only for repairs.
How do I get the Aero Case changed to the one with the vent cut out as it's causing the phone to heat up unnecessarily.
6 REPLIES 6

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Please contact ASUS Australia for questions about VoLTE support for local carriers. As for black crush issues, we're continously trying to improve display performance. I'll pass your feedback on to the team, thanks.

maximumsid
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

Please contact ASUS Australia for questions about VoLTE support for local carriers. As for black crush issues, we're continously trying to improve display performance. I'll pass your feedback on to the team, thanks.

View post
Hope the black crush problem improves with the next update, i am also facing it.

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

View post
Asus Australia is just for repairs - they don't seem to answer anything helpful in relation to VOLTE or other aspects of Asus gear..... Maybe you guys need to retrain or sort them out?

nuccio
Rising Star I
Asus, when is this going to happen for us in Australia? I get a lot of complaints about the terrible voice quality of this phone. VoLTE would really help.