This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with asus mobile desktop dock ROG phone 2

purple_frog06
Star II
my device was working properly on my phone(my phone rog phone2)! I tried it on my friend's phone (rog phone 3) There was no problem when I plug in her phone! but And when I plug in my own phone I now get this warning ! Such a warning comes after 5 seconds ( please update the phone's ststem before updating accessory's firmware. Remove your ROG Phone to update its ststem now. Then recoonet to the accessory to update its firmware ( When I check system updates, I see a message stating that the system is up to date.)

Model Name: ROG phone 2
Firmware Version: WW_1622.1907.33_0
Rooted or not: İ think rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: continuous
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Problem with asus mobile dektop
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Sorry about the late reply. I believe this issue has already sorted itself out for you because all you needed to do, was to update to a later FW and then it should work again.
The issue was that the ROG 3 had a later accessory FW than your ROG 2 so after your mobile desktop dock got updated, it was no longer compatible with the FW in your ROG Phone II. But by updating your ROG II, the Accessory FW will catch up

purple_frog06
Star II
Thank you for answering, I will update my phone manually as soon as possible.
I wish you good work