This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(ask) (complain) Why rog accessories doesnt have low recoil features/less features ?

SWeetTooth
Star I
I just wanna ask something, why rog phone accessories so less features, i Mean they just be a button or controller or mouse and keyboard
Why rog accessories doesnt have features ? For example , we have kunai right ? But kunai just kunai its just a button and the price not cheap, and you know fly Digi Apex is controller/joystick and support android/IOS and have features low recoil
ok another example, mobile dekstop dock, battle dock for rog phone, so we can play with mouse and keyboard and connect to our tv and so on, unfortunately its just a button and keymapping for mouse and keyboard
but on the other side they have gamesir battledock, i know they cant make it to tv or PC, but they have features low recoil inside the apps, and double key mapping, key mapping sheet, and the price of the dock maybe like 30$ and can be used for android and IOS (not only one phone)
I hope In the future Asus make this accessories special, with alot features inside game genie, low recoil and so on
4 REPLIES 4

devicentextian
Rising Star II
Cringe for low recoil

SWeetTooth
Star I
devicentextian

Cringe for low recoil

View post
Agree dude but thats features right ?

devicentextian
Rising Star II
Mafaziar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126363#Comment_126363

Agree dude but thats features right ?

View post
its a feature but honestly it's trash

SWeetTooth
Star I
devicentextian

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/127156#Comment_127156

its a feature but honestly it's trash

View post
Yeah but alot accessories with this features, cheap than rog accessories and they get licensed to do that and everything fine , i still don't know why, but By the way thats just one of example features, i just wanna suggest to make this rog phone accessories really special