This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7 Huge problem with camera, latest Sept Update 29.13.7. 24

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
When you take pictures of faces in back camera or selfie mode, it extremely sharpens the faces and raises the contrast as well. This makes the skins uglier and unpleasant. How do I downgrade to the previous version? This is such a shame because I bought this phone to take selfies, now basically its unusable for me. How do I downgrade to previous version?
117 REPLIES 117

lf_asus_z7p
Star III
Same for me, i cannot download the file. File Not found issue.

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
@veeharish2005 thanks alot!!!! i tried downloading from the asus website is says file error 404 - file not found. have u upgraded to this hotfix? did they improve the selfie pictures or is it the same sharp contrast on faces?

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
still file not found. i hope asus fixes this. does any know what will happen after october and im still stuck with this firmware? my main problem is if i update to the new firmware and the faces have high contrast and sharpness again.

lf_asus_z7p
Star III

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
@laurent.francois.elie thanks alot! its hard to figure this out. did u figure it on your own? updating now. hoping my amera doesnt go back to the same problem I had. will keep you posted