This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7 Huge problem with camera, latest Sept Update 29.13.7. 24

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
When you take pictures of faces in back camera or selfie mode, it extremely sharpens the faces and raises the contrast as well. This makes the skins uglier and unpleasant. How do I downgrade to the previous version? This is such a shame because I bought this phone to take selfies, now basically its unusable for me. How do I downgrade to previous version?
117 REPLIES 117

lf_asus_z7p
Star III
screenshot-20201013-233123920.png
screenshot-20201013-232846245.png
I took some pics from dxomark to compare them. Each time the z7pro fails in terms of rendition of the skin. It's even much noticeable with darker skins (i'm myself mixed so i've a brown skin). This is the issue that i'm facing and what Charles is talking about. The texture/sharpness is a normally processed.

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
Anybody noticed that the latest firmware was pulled out of the zenfone bios download website? I am anticipating the next update, I hope they fixed and improved the camera 🙏

lf_asus_z7p
Star III
Fingers crossed 🤞.

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
i cant seem to download the new hot fix update in the asus website today. everytime I click download it says file not found. how am I going to update if I can't dow load over the air due to my bootloader getting unlocked?

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Charles Rollon

i cant seem to download the new hot fix update in the asus website today. everytime I click download it says file not found. how am I going to update if I can't dow load over the air due to my bootloader getting unlocked?

View post
@Anders_ASUS please respond to him because he can't update his device through fota.