This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery health charging integrated on the MyAsus app is not working

briantinanto
Star I
I've recently came across a problem with the battery health charging on the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan but for some reason everytime i shutdown or restart my laptop, the battery keeps charging above the set maximum charge which is 60% for maximum lifespan. Any clue on how to fix this, thanks in advance
28 REPLIES 28

Czgergo
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello Czgergo,

I'm sorry that we can not guarantee the APP performance under Windows Enterprise version.

and can't not do much about it.

The structure and rule for APPs under Windows Enterprise version are really different from Home and Pro, which are sometime more limited.

Thank you.

View post
Dear Blake, many thanks, but how is it possible that the app worked perfectly until 3 weeks ago under Win 10 Enterprise, and then suddenly stopped working. I suspect this is nothing to do with the version of my Windows. I actually cannot install the Pro version as this is a managed PC.

Please let me know how can I investigate why is the Battery Health Charging function does not start automatically with Windows startup. I had to add My Asus to the automatic startup list to at least have the chance to limit charging manually. If I start the app manually and change the setting to something and re-set to the wanted setting, it works. I also checked that if I shut down my system in a way that Battery Health Charging was running before, charge settings remain active even after unplugging/ replugging the charger.

I have seen some very recent comments in similar topics so I think there may be a general issue with Battery Health Charging so I would appreciate if you could report /investigate it.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Czgergo,
I'm really sorry that as long as it is under Windows Enterprise version, we can not help much.
Maybe something change in the Windows 3 weeks ago?
Thank you.

hle72893
Star I
Dear Blake,
I don't think that the best answer for your customer.
I'm using the asus TUF and have a same problem.
I uninstall myasus app in my laptop and reinstall again.
The app working again, but when shutdows, this problem has been again.
The problem has been over 1month and that terrible feel when using the official app in my laptop I trusted.
Sincerely!

Alex11
Star I
I have a Zen notebook running Windows 10 Home. I have experienced the same problem, starting around 3-4 weeks ago. In spite of the The Battery Health setting in MyAsus being set to Maximum Lifespan Mode, charging continues to 100%. It always used to stop charging at 59%. Even if I allow the battery to discharge then plug in the power again, it always goes back to 100%. This is definitely a change from the previous working state. Please fix this problem.

Czgergo
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello Czgergo,

I'm really sorry that as long as it is under Windows Enterprise version, we can not help much.

Maybe something change in the Windows 3 weeks ago?

Thank you.

View post
Dear Blake,
It seems that the problem is not Win 10 version related (See Alex11's post), so please find the reason and Fix it ASAP. There are multiple complaints in related topics as well from different people.
Many thanks!