kru6070
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus zenfone M2 Pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (I usef your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=====================================
24 REPLIES 24

Ankesh
Star III
Yes please some tell how to disable it.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you for your asking. Emergency linked with the power button is an essential design while it not only allows helper or medical personnel to check your emergency information, but also letting people to make the emergency call more quickly. May I know why you want to disable the function? Also, please elaborate more about your question, maybe with I picture may help.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
kru6070

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus zenfone M2 Pro
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (I usef your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

=====================================

Off emergency call press in power button
Ankesh

Yes please some tell how to disable it.

View post
it can't be turned off

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Thank you for your asking. Emergency linked with the power button is an essential design while it not only allows helper or medical personnel to check your emergency information, but also letting people to make the emergency call more quickly. May I know why you want to disable the function? Also, please elaborate more about your question, maybe with I picture may help.

View post
I guess he want the option to turn it on/off to avoid accidental calls. It's common to accidently call the emergency help line.