This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Z6 dead in just 5 days!

bought a brand new asus z6 and after 5 days its dead . NOT turning on ...no hard reset...over heating while charging...Is this your flagship z6?
11 REPLIES 11

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS Dude there's definitely a lot more than what you guys counted

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
@imrancooldude1986 Dude just return the phone right goddamn now and get a replacement. I just can't stress this enough but you need to do it before 10 day period is over or you will regret it man. Just send it back and get a replacement otherwise there will be no other option than repair. Just do it, Please for god's sake.

ravitejavooka
Star II
Guys ...I have purchases Asus 6z on July 17 ....Due to crashing i have done 3 times factory reset and 3 times booted to safe mode.. Even then also the problem persists then I thought of visiting a service centre....He gave me with a earlier update....Again I updated to the August firmware.....Still I am facing the issue....I am a fan of Asus from couple of years....But this phone makes me regret.....

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
At the time when I counted, there were about 10 people in this forum. I did not say they were not others or that there could not appear more but there is no way of knowing if this is the same defect or just random bad luck. It's is not uncommon to any brand that a device can stop working shortly after purchase and this is why there is "normally" a special warranty within 7-10 days so I agree that it needs to be reported right away.