shubhamswami
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NO
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot,

etc.
========================================
I am using asus rog 2 from last 9 months and in 9 months i went to 4 times service center and now i can say that this is worst phone and LAVA MOBILE is better than this shit. my phone screen become blank and poweroff when i plug in and till now i didnt get any solution. this is first and last time i am using this phone.in future i am not going for asus for any product. Cheap product used by cheap company😡
8 REPLIES 8

shubhamswami
Star II
My device is unlocked in March and it's locked again by asus only. I am not getting update so asus technical help me in updating phone and it's unlocked by mistake and then after next day i went to service centre and they locked my device again .

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi shubhamswami
First, I edited your passage. Please be aware that sharing the personal information like SN or IMEI on the Internet is quite dangerous. Second, it is ASUS service policy that ONCE the device is unlocked, the device will not be able to recover to Original Product and ASUS does not guarantee service satisfaction to any Revised Product.
Do you mean that the repair center unlocked your device? If so, then please PM me your RMA no. in March for further checking.

shubhamswami
Star II
NO i contract your customer service regarding towards update and he told me download files from asus official site and i download and installed that. i installed software but it not update successfully and i got software problem and i dont know how i got unlock tool problem with software failure.
RMA number:SRASINGUU2005140002

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi shubhamswami
Thank you for your reply. First, please avoid to share your personal info like SN, IMEI, and RMA no..in the public thread. It is a little bit dangerous.
I will check your records of Call Center with relevant team, meanwhile, please check your inbox and provide me your other 3 RMA no., which you mentioned above that you had visited the service center 4 times. Thank you.