This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 stable version for Zenfone 5. Will it ever released? Only disappointment for months now!

chrischillix
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5
Firmware Version: something
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: android 10 beta
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So those who have Zenfone 5/5z devices with android 10 beta will remain with problematic phones from now on?
How irresponsible you are Asus? Whats going on? If it is not coming at all just tell us and stop being so ignorant with older devices!
Personally from now on I will never pick Asus again for a smartphone ever!
Your soooo disappointing.
7 REPLIES 7

dikor
Star II
@chrischillix I couldn't agree more! No respect for the already user base.
I also have posted yday on the forum regarding the situation.

We should all make posts expressing our frustration. Maybe that way when Asus realizes that none of us will ever buy an Asus phone again, maybe and I say maybe they will change their behavior.

Have a nice day

D.

雪狼
Rising Star II
Zenfone 5 Android 10 will not have an official version in the future, there should be no updates in the future

雪狼
Rising Star II
Conclusion: ZE620KL will not release an official version

chrischillix
Star II
Well then if its not going to have an official version in the future its so sad and dissapointing that Asus leave things in the half!
And thats why my next thing will ever be Asus branded will be any PC graphics card... NOT a smartphone!