YouTube Streaming error in game genie app

saurabh_ghag3
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie not Streaming.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
screenshot-20201020-215505891.jpg
I have been using game Genie for last one month for live streaming my PUBG game in YouTube and it has been working fine so far. But since last couple of days, I'm not able to stream via game Genie app. The error says "network fails, stop recording" whenever I click the live option in the game Genie.
I have also cleared cache and clear data but steal getting same error.
Can you please help me out here?
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
saurabh.ghag3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie not Streaming.

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

screenshot-20201020-215505891.jpg

I have been using game Genie for last one month for live streaming my PUBG game in YouTube and it has been working fine so far. But since last couple of days, I'm not able to stream via game Genie app. The error says "network fails, stop recording" whenever I click the live option in the game Genie.

I have also cleared cache and clear data but steal getting same error.

YouTube Streaming error in game genie app
This is currently being looked at. Please see below thread:
artemefim4ik

I have been using Game Genie for last few months for live streaming games in YouTube and it has been working fine so far. But since last couple of days, I'm not able to stream via game Genie app. The error says "network fails, stop recording" whenever I click the live option in the game Genie.

I already tried clearing Game Genie app data and cache, but it doesn't help.

Asus ROG phone 2 streaming to YouTube doesn't work

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
HI,
We would require log for further investigation.
Sending you a PM with details.