This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Unlock Bootloader after Motherboard Repair? No Help from ASUS Support on this forum.

ZT-3a6b9fa9
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:  Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL-2A031EU)
Firmware Version: Android 10 (Version WW-17.1810.2009.176)
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Version UnlockTool_9.2.0.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever trying to use unlock bootloader tool i am getting the following network error as in the screenshot below. How can this be resolved? How can i unlock my bootloader? I have been in touch with Anders_ASUS and he asked me to wait for several weeks because the ASUS team is not replying.It has been a month plus with no solution. I am slowly loosing faith in the ASUS brand. It is as almost buying this Zenfone 6 was a mistake.
Can you please tell me what the end all solution is? I am asking this because the warranty on this phone is going to end on 22nd Oct 2020.
If i have to wait any longer without a solution or recourse, then i ought to just sell this phone and go for some other brand and never look back at purchasing from ASUS ever again.
image.png

Let me know
5 REPLIES 5

ZT-3a6b9fa9
Star I
Issue is not resolved.