This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5z restarting and no network

Sufyan
Rising Star I
From some days my phone started to restart on its own for no reason and each time it restarts on its own the network signals are gone and then I have to restart it again from power menu and after the restart the signal comes back but after some hours the same thing will happen again sometimes happens after an hour or half an hour or some times in minutes and no I didn't dropped my phone nor there's any kind of virus or ghost doing it if that's what you guys are going to say it's a software bug that needs to be fixed and if someone says in the comment but I'm not facing that then you should know many bugs previously showed up on some devices and didn't showed up on others this in consistent behaviour is famous from Asus. In updates and also in bugs 🤦

Please request the developer team to fix this ASAP cuz I didn't buy this phone for testing OS on this phone I bought it to use it as my daily driver so please try na understand
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
75 REPLIES 75

hkumar73
Star II
adityapruthi2001

screenshot-20201018-195417999-1.jpg

I'm getting this and the phone restarts.

View post
Brother I'm also getting this same thing only, I cannot now use my mobile any more. Asus should do something about this. Phone was better in pie.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi adityapruthi2001
Which firmware version that you first encountered the issue?
And please check your inbox to provide me other personal information for further checking.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi adityapruthi2001

Which firmware version that you first encountered the issue?

And please check your inbox to provide me other personal information for further checking.

View post
.99 was the first firmaware I encountered first the issue on.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
hkumar73

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/125381#Comment_125381

Brother I'm also getting this same thing only, I cannot now use my mobile any more. Asus should do something about this. Phone was better in pie.

View post
I know....same problem your too?!!!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi hkumar73
Thank you for your asking. Do you encounter the situation below as well?
(1) show "com.qualcomm.qti.simsettings" has stopped
(2) freeze
(3) reboots automatically until networks come

If your device just auto-reboot or auto-shutdown yet does not encounter freeze or "com.qualcomm.qti.simsettings" stopped issue, please bring your device to the nearest service center for further checking.