This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte settings for Optus Australia

realistix
Rising Star I
Hi. Absolutely loving the Rog 3 atm. I am however missing Volte settings for Optus in Australia. Any chance this will be added or could be added. I use phone for work and it has terrible call quality now. I find it strange these settings are not in by default. Other than this, amazing device. My new favorite phone since HTC days. Thanks for any help.
WW_17.0823.2008.78
Official Rog 3 Version
13 REPLIES 13

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@realistix @BlackAs I'm afraid I don't have any information on this subject. If you want to make further inquires, you can reach out to ASUS Australia and ask them.

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
If you need VOLTE support in Australia - there is none.. Asus fk it up again.. useless

realistix
Rising Star I
Just an update for People following. I received email back from ASUS Australia support. Case has been escalated to 'ASUS Internal Support Department'. I'm not sure if that's good, or just getting passed around like a football till lost, but I'll keep updating as I hear more. Rog 3 will be DOA in Australia if no Volte support.

BlackAs
Rising Star I
Thanks @Gustav_ASUS @realistix I sent them a mail and got the same result it’s been escalated just waiting to hear what they say.

cheers
Adam

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
BlackAs

Thanks @Gustav_ASUS @realistix I sent them a mail and got the same result it’s been escalated just waiting to hear what they say.

cheers

Adam

View post
What they will say is "Sorry your carrier does not support the Asus Rog 3. Please chase up with your carrier"...
It was the same with the ROG 2. Nothing has changed.